Stuff and Thoughts by -

My photo
About me ? Ah! I never get this right away. Filling up the 'About Me' section has been a difficulty of all times. I start with something and end up with what you are reading now. After having used the backspace key ten to fifteen times, i spare you all and stop here.(I guess you've now known a little ABOUT ME.)

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Letter Baaawx !

Dearest Mr. Connection,
Of late I find myself finding excuses to not to write to you but at the end of the day, I have somewhere landed up here. This is because for me, thoughts have been not about mere connections. I have tied threads to things of this world, or rather people, I must mention. If there is any kind of trust that I can relate myself to, it is in the fact that the threads are strong.
Besides, there is a new trouble. The threads have got knots. So I hereby request you to help yourself and stop bothering me of complications.
Thank you,
Me.

Dear Miss. You,
Of late, I have deciphered that the threads are too tangled up and complicated already. In such cases, there is one single solution which can unknot me, I suggest you to write to me more often !
Thank you,
Connection. (that particular one)


Me: Does that help ?:O





6 comments:

  1. Yes, it does. Try, sometimes :)

    Nice post, and Mr. Connection answered well.

    Cheers,
    Blasphemous Aesthete

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried this time...and.....Mr. connection was certainly right !
      Cheers !

      Delete
  2. Try writing to the person with whom ur threads are tangled in knots :)

    ReplyDelete